what to look for in a scalp treatment and why you need one
Scalp treatments are gaining in popularity lately and for good reason.
A good scalp treatment will help prevent excess buildup of product, oil, dirt, and sweat, and deliver beneficial nutrients, resulting in a stronger, shinier, thicker head of hair. Use a scalp treatment to help:
- Moisturize scalp and hair
- Alleviate dry scalp and itchiness
- Combat flakes
- Soothe irritation
- Reduce hair breakage
What makes a scalp treatment “good”?
Maintaining a healthy scalp requires a regular routine, just like your skin care. Don’t just pick up a drug store product. You have to do your homework. Many scalp and hair care products sold in traditional box stores are loaded with harmful ingredients that can do more damage than anything.
Here’s what to look for in a good scalp treatment product.
- Made with clean ingredients like kale and rosemary for battling free radicals, matcha tea for hair strength and growth, pea protein for hydration, strength, shine, and volume, and aloe vera for nourishing hair follicles and soothing redness and irritation.
- No toxins, parabens, dyes, pthalates, or other harmful ingredients.
- Lightweight to avoid weighing hair down, especially for a leave-in formula.
- Fast absorbing so that it doesn’t interfere with your style for the day or leave a stain on your pillowcase at night.
Ask your pure haven Consultant about our supergreens scalp treatment and our entire supergreens hair care collection, which checks all the boxes! Plus, our scalp treatment and all our hair care products are ideal for all hair types and completely safe for color-treated hair.
Here’s to a healthier, happier scalp!